Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I need to become a member?
You need to be 18 years of age and have a valid Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover card.
- Is my information safe and secure?
Yes, BushDVD.com uses DigiCert secure site certificates with 128bit SSL encryption. If you click on the DigiCert Logo it will show our valid certificate ensuring that all personal information entered is encrypted.
- What shows up on my credit card statement?
For billing purposes, "NoCash Inc." will show up on your credit card statement. Nothing will indicate what you are renting or what service we are providing.
- Will the shipping envelopes say "BushDVD.com" on them?
NO. The return address will show the company as "CD Audio Books, Inc." There is no indication of what you're ordering or who we are.
- Are there any places you will not ship?
We will not ship to, but not limited to, the following areas: Utah and Tennessee.
- Do you ship Internationally?
International orders are not accepted at this time.
- I purchased a new DVD and it does not work. Can I return it?
Yes, you can return any defective or broken DVD within 30 days from purchasing it. Just include the sales invoice with your return and make sure that you mark the appropriate problem box on the invoice. We will replace the DVD or issue a refund if we no longer stock the title.
- I see prices below the adult DVD box covers, does this mean I have to pay that price in addition to my monthly membership fee?
No, the prices listed below the Rent button are for weekly rentals only. If you have an unlimited DVD rental membership you only pay the monthly membership fee. Just use the Add to Queue button to add the title to your Queue.
- I only want to rent adult DVDs on a weekly basis. Do I have to pay a monthly fee?
No, you can sign-up for a free Sales & Weekly rental account on the Join Page. You only have to pay a monthly membership fee when you sign-up for one of our four Unlimited Adult DVD rental programs.
- I want to rent a weekly title but the Rent Button appears gray. Why can't I click on it?
When a button appears gray this means all the weekly rental copies of that DVD are currently rented out. If this is the case, please check back soon because titles are returned daily and made available soon as soon they are checked back into our inventory.
- What is a WishList?
You can identify weekly adult DVD movies that you would like to rent in the future by adding them to your WishList. Just click the Add to WishList link. Once the title is in your WishList and you are ready to rent it, just click the Rent button and the title will be added to your Shopping Cart.
- How long can I keep the weekly rentals?
We have anticipated the amount of shipping time needed for you to receive and return your weekly rentals. You can keep your weekly rentals for a full week. Just make sure that you return them on or before the Return-By-Date listed on the mailer and on your Account page.
- What is the maximum number of weekly rentals that I can rent?
You can rent a maximum of 6 titles plus any bonus discs (if applicable).
- What if I keep my adult DVD movies over one week? Is there a late fee?
Yes, you will be charged for another week of rental. If the movies are not received back after the second week you will be billed the replacement cost for the movie.
- How do I return DVDs for the rental programs?
When you receive the DVDs, they will come with POSTAGE PAID return mailers. When you are done viewing the movies simply put two (2) discs in the return mailer and drop it in the mail.
- How long can I keep the movies I rent?
If you are on a monthly membership with BushDVD.com there are no due dates so you can keep them as long as you like. Weekly rentals have to be returned on or before the Return-By-Date listed on the mailer and on your Account page.
- What if I receive a rental disc and there is a problem with the DVD?
Please report the problem to us in the Rental Queue if you have a monthly membership or Account page for weekly rentals. Click the Problem link for the title that has the problem.
- How long does it take for my movies to arrive/return to BushDVD.com?
Depending on where you live you should receive your movies in 2-5 days. BushDVD.com uses USPS First Class mail for both shipments and returns.
- When I mail 2 mailers at the same time or when BushDVD.com mails 2 mailers at the same time, should they both arrive at the same time?
No. You would think that they would arrive at the same time, but unfortunately the U.S. Post Office doesn't always work that way.
- What if I don't receive my DVDs or I returned them and BushDVD.com did not receive them?
Be sure to wait a minimum of six days after we've indicated that the title has shipped before reporting a DVD as "Lost".
Even though a shipment should arrive to you within five days, sometimes even the postal service can be a bit slow!
Please report the problem to us in the Rental Queue or on the Account page for weekly rentals.
Click the Problem link for the title that has not been received.
If this becomes more than an occasional occurrence, we will have the Postal Inspectors investigate the issue. Theft will not be tolerated. We will be forced to suspend your account pending a full investigation by the postal service and fraud division of the credit card company.
- I lost my return mailer, how do I send back the DVDs?
Put both DVDs in the same envelope, addressed to:
CD Audio Books, Inc.
P.O. Box 85950
San Diego, CA 92186-5950
Place a 75-cent stamp on the envelope and drop it in the mail.
- Do you ship to PO Boxes?
Yes, you can add a separate shipping address when you sign-up or by going to your account page. Just make sure that the billing address matches the address to which your credit card statement is mailed.
- What is a premium movie?
Premium movies have been selected by their studio to be offered at a higher cost. Typically, this is because these movies cost more in other formats or are harder to find.
Premium movies will always show the "Premium Rate", or the amount of minutes which will be deducted for each minute you watch. For instance, a movie that uses "2.00 minutes per minute" will deduct 2 minutes from your account for every minute viewed of the movie. You will be able to see the breakdown in your viewing history.
- Membership Programs
BushDVD.com is a DVD rental website. We have four different Unlimited DVD Rental Membership programs to choose from. Go to the join page to sign up for your 14 Day FREE Trial.
- Our Plans
2 DVDs at-a-time $15.95
4 DVDs at-a-time $26.95
6 DVDs at-a-time $35.95
8 DVDs at-a-time $45.95
- Changing Account Information
- Password - click the Change Password link on the account page.
- Shipping Address - click the Edit Shipping Address link on the account page, make your changes and click Save.
- Credit Card and Billing Address - click the Edit Billing Address/Credit Card link the account page, make your changes and click Save.
- Email - click the Edit Email Address or Edit Email Preferences link on the account page to make any changes.
- Cancellation - click the Cancel Subscription link on the account page and follow the cancel instructions at the bottom of each page.
- Changing Membership Plan
Upgrading & Downgrading -
Click the Change Membership Plan link on the account page, select your new membership plan and choose if you want to change your membership plan immediately or on your next billing date.
Renting DVDs Per Title
To rent weekly DVD titles just click the Rent button to add the title to your Shopping Cart.
Your rentals will arrive in 2-5 days and you will have 7 days to view them.
Then just return them by mail on or before the Return-By-Date printed on the mailer.
The Return-By-Date will also be listed on your Account page and in the shipped confirmation email.
There is a maximum of 6 weekly Adult DVD titles that can be rented per order, we will include all bonus DVDs (if applicable).
There are five different rental prices for the weekly adult DVD rentals.
Each price reflects the cost of rental per movie and includes all bonus discs (if applicable).
Price 1 = $1.49
Price 2 = $1.99
Price 3 = $3.99
Price 4 = $5.99 (Blu-ray Rentals)
Price 5 = $7.99
- Shipping Rates
Shipping is a flat rate of $3.49 no matter how many DVDs you have in your order.
All orders $15.00 or more receive FREE shipping. (All DVDs are shipped USPS First Class Mail)
- Late Fees
If the DVDs are not back by the Rental-Due-Date you will be charged for another week of rental.
If the movies are not received back after the second week you will be billed the replacement cost for the movie.
To purchase DVDs on the BushDVD.com website just click the Sales link located on the left side of each page to go to the sales section.
Select the movies you want to purchase by clicking the Add to Cart button to add them to your Shopping Cart.
Receive 25% Off all orders over $50 - That's only $37.50 with Free Priority Shipping Included.
- $4.99 and FREE on orders over $35
- All DVDs are shipped USPS 1st Class mail and orders with 4 or more DVDs are upgraded to USPS Priority for FREE.
- Return Policy
You can return any defective DVD within 30 days from purchasing. Just include the sales invoice and make sure that you mark the appropriate problem box on the invoice. We will replace the DVD or issue a refund if we no longer stock the title.
We will not ship to, but not limited to, the following areas: Utah and Tennessee. International orders are not accepted at this time.
- Quick Shipping of Rentals
- All rental orders that are received by 3:00 p.m. PST are shipped that same day. We process Monday through Saturday.
- Rentals should arrive in 1-4 days on the West Coast and 2-5 days on the East Coast.
- Unlimited Monthly Membership Rentals
- All shipping on rentals is FREE coming and going. Sent USPS 1st Class Mail.
- Weekly Rentals
- Shipping is a flat rate of $3.49 no matter how many DVDs you have in your order. All orders $15.00 or more receive FREE shipping.
- Adult DVD Sales
- Shipping is a flat $5.00 and FREE on orders over $35.
Guaranteed 2-day delivery.
When you drop your movies
in the mail you can notify us by clicking the RapidReturn button in the queue. We will
ship the next available movies in two days. If we receive your returns before two days
we will ship your next movies the day we receive your returns.
You can only click RapidReturn ONCE for each title.
You can only click RapidReturn for your plan limit.
RapidReturn is available after two days.
We ship your next rentals after two days.
We must receive the movies in the RapidReturn section before the next
ones become available for RapidReturn.
All membership fees will show up on your credit card statement as NoCash, Inc. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
We currently do not accept checks or money orders.
- Sales Tax
We have to charge California residents a 8% sales tax on all membership fees, weekly rental charges and DVD sales.
- Billing Cycle
You will be billed for your membership, each month, on the anniversary of your joining date. For example, if your first charge was on the 11th of the month, your next charge will be on the 11th of the following month.
- Billing Date
Click on Account located on the top of each page. Then click on the Billing History link. This will display your billing date as well as the amount you are billed each month.
- Changing Membership Status
Upgrading - You will be billed the next higher amount for the new rental plan on the next anniversary date or the pro-rated amount if you chose to upgrade your plan immediately.
- Downgrading - You will be billed for the next lower amount for the new rental plan on the next anniversary date.
Canceling - No Refunds or Credits will be given for partial months of use and all rented movies must be returned within 7 days. If the movies are not returned within 7 days BushDVD.com will allow another 7 days grace period. If the movies are not returned after 14 days you will be billed the suggested retail price for each outstanding DVD.
- Search Tips
When searching for the title "Barely Legal 07" search as follows:
Keyword: barely - search results will be all titles with barely.
Keyword: barely legal - search results will be all titles with an exact match to barely legal.
Keyword: legal barely - no search results because the search looks for an exact match.
When adding volume numbers do not use: "#," "vol.," "issue," etc.
Instead use the actual number. For a number 1-9, place a zero in front of it.
For example: "Volume 7" will be "Volume 07".
With "Up and Cummers" and "More Dirty Debutantes," place two zeros in front of the numbers 1-9.
For Example: Volume 3 will be 003.
Instead of the "&" sign when searching for a title, use "and".
For example: when searching for the title "Dirty & Blonde," enter "Dirty and Blonde" in the Search box.
- Key Word Search
Top left search box searches titles and descriptions of movies for the keyword(s) you have entered.
- Browse Search
Combine the dropdown menus to narrow your search. For example, you can select New Release from the Category dropdown and select Anabolic from the Studio dropdown to find the New Releases for that studio.
- Ultimate Search
Click on the Ultimate Search link in the Search Box if you want to search for a title that has your favorite stars and director as well as studio and category.